Margo Selby | Gift Card
A Margo Selby Gift Card allows your friends and family to choose from our entire range of products – online and at the studio.
Our physical Gift Cards are posted to UK addresses in a beautifully designed yarn-winding greeting card.
If you would like us to post the gift card directly to the intended recipient you may add a message in the ADD AN ORDER NOTE option at the bottom of your shopping bag before you proceed to the checkout.
Gift cards used online at margoselby.com, may only be redeemed against purchases being shipped to a UK address.
Gift Card FAQs
WHEN WILL MY GIFT CARD EXPIRE?
Gift cards expire 24 months from the date of purchase or last use.
CAN I PURCHASE A GIFT CARD FOR SOMEONE OUTSIDE THE UK?
Not at the moment, we're working on it, and hope to have international gift cards available in the future.
WHERE CAN I USE MY GIFT CARD?
Online at margoselby.com or at our Whitstable studio (excluding sample sale stock).
Cards can be redeemed online on purchases being shipped to UK addresses only.
HOW CAN I CHECK THE BALANCE ON MY GIFT CARD?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your gift card code.
CAN I USE MY GIFT CARD DURING YOUR SALE OR WITH A DISCOUNT CODE?
Go for it! The only exception is our studio sample sale stock, and our partner products.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. The Margo Selby e-gift card can be redeemed in person at the Margo Selby studio or online at margoselby.com as part or full payment for goods (excluding studio sample sale stock).
2. Gift cards expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. After expiry, we will not refund any balance remaining.
3. Lost, stolen, expired or damaged e-gift cards will not be replaced or exchanged for a new e-gift or for physical gift cards or cash.
4. Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift cards or e-gift cards. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
5. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card and must only be used to purchase products at Margo Selby - it may not be used for the purchase of Margo Selby products sold through our retail partners.
6. Currently gift cards must be redeemed on purchases being delivered with a UK address. This condition is subject to change and we hope to be able to offer international use in the future.
Shipping and returns
UK retail orders are charged £3.95, with FREE shipping on purchases over £100. We aim to dispatch in-stock items within 2 to 4 working days.
International retail orders (excluding USA & Canada) are sent with DDP (Delivery Duty Paid), meaning that taxes and duties are included in the final price. Delivery charges are weight based and are confirmed at checkout.
In-stock items may be returned by customers for a full refund within 14 days of receiving your order.
For full details of our delivery and returns process visit here